Monday, May 17, 2021

#39

 I wanted to share on my profile about these two posts.

Kosmo on E*SI Tournament for Ladies

MyGame*On on WR Tournament

but then I thought... what's the purpose and intention? I really wanna renew my intention on that, to inspire, but I'm afraid that it will eat me up inside, that it can take over me. So I let it pass, but save it as PDF for my memoir. Haha

Also I'm here because I wanna talk about something. About the conflict between Isr and Pales.tine. I know the basis but I just wanna know why they insist and still argue. 

It's like how I was searching for the answer about why Allah SWT even bother to create us all? I wasn't asking the purpose why we live, but why, The Most Greatest, want to create us? Yup. There's a story behind it, and alhamdulillah I accept it.

I mean, sorry for being curious, like pondering and reflecting ^^" 

So I pray that Allah increase us in knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS