Thursday, February 3, 2022

#5

After I entered this industry, I got to know this amazing person.

Recently she sent a long text which included really important stuff. And I felt not just obliged, but also honoured and responsible for my reply to her. Because truth is, I never written solely from my own words to most of the people in this industry. So, I wrote a huge one, with in mind that I should not be about me or I. It should be about her and her beloved. 

And it struck me that, I guess we are the old school kind of person. Like, I miss emails. You wouldn't be expected to reply after a reply. Like, that's it, ya know. You don't need to reply with an emoji or whatever word. 

But then, when you know you have mutual feelings about it, I guess one or the other wouldn't feel burdened to reply. 

Mutual feelings remind me about Atul and Mad. I didn't know Atul was gonna be there only after Adli mentioned it. I was kinda bummed honestly but then I chose not to go. But please though, I hope there are more invitations even though my stupid lazy ass is hard to be convinced to go outside with my friends, because Ha is okay with it. So I should be able to push myself. Like you need to understand, introverts need pushing. It ain't about not being sincere. 

Welp. I had many things in mind but I haven't performed Maghreb prayer so insyaaAllah will update soon.

Oh, it's about... despite me being so anxious about how people have taken advantage of me, Allah has sent more reminders to come back to Him and remind me to keep doing good. That's what I always tell myself though. Do what Allah loves. And that's what arwah always tell the people around him subhanallah. 


she did not mind much about her anonymity lately though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS