Wednesday, February 9, 2022

#8

I wonder who's the 1 and only viewer on my blog. It's definitely not Ha. Anyway. 

It's the time of the month, and I'm at work, and I feel very emotional. I decided to listen to my liked songs on Spotify since 11:30am and it shuffled to a song... Never Seen the Rain by Tones and I. It resonates so much on whatever I'm feeling and going through right now. Not being ungrateful but really, something just feels off. And I've been putting the song on loop for a few hours now.

It feels heavy. And I know, and always know that songs other than messages from Allah, especially the Quran, would divert you, from remembering Him. So this song, I just make it so that it relates to Him. Lean on Him. 

On the way to work, we were talking about celebrating Aidil Fitri in Jannah. Amin. Like, to think again about it, it's true, and it's fine. Because, just like how those people in Pal3stine suffer, they get to celebrate in Jannah.

Allahu. I just miss... life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS