Thursday, March 3, 2022

#12

 Again I let myself see things that can make me look down on myself... 

Looking at people's feed doesn't inspire me. I make comparisons and it's bad for my mental health. Yes it's good to pray for them. Turn your jealousy to du'as. But I just can't handle it right now.

After realising I was drowning in the thoughts of comparison, I brought my thoughts to, Erin, what that happened today that you can be happy about?

"My new clothes."

And I think again in a split second.

"In fact, not just material things in the world. But to be you and do you."

And so I feel thankful, closed the app and just reporting 'Not interested' to those kind of feed. 

I'm just an introvert who just shares whatever without giving tips and selling stuff I guess.

And still my supporters, my subscribers who subscribe each month are one of the pillars of my strength. So I need to stop thinking bad about myself because they don't. It really seems like they don't.

Why do I tell myself I need to stop? Because even your loved ones can be annoyed and f-ed up when you always downgrade yourself. 

Welp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS