Friday, March 18, 2022

#17

I follow this FB page:

Introvert Problems

And well there are so many posts regarding pretending to be all bubbly and happy in front of people, and then the image afterwards.

Like, it's true. And I dreaded it when I was in University when I was in APAcS, a student body council, or something like that. I told Teha that. Like, you need to pretend but actually inside you just 'f- off people' or 'i hate everyone'. 

But then as I enter this industry, I realise, it's not about us, about yourself. It's about what you can serve the community. How your existence make an impact on others. And to know that Allah SWT rewards you for that. 

For being kind, for being sincere. 

It's like serotonin. If you make others happy, naturally, you will feel good. Because it's engrained in our system, in our being, our soul. 

Because we are made of Love, by our Rabb who is Ever-Loving, the source of Love.

One, you naturally feel good about it. Two, you know Allah rewards you for it.

Subhanallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS