Tuesday, April 12, 2022

#21

You know how easily I compare myself and look down on myself? Sigh.  

I need to realise that I’ve chosen this. I’m not a content creator nor an influencer. I don’t create motivational posts. I don’t create tips and tricks. I don’t suggest stuff. I don’t follow the fashion trend nor content making trends especially TikTok. 

I do write but for myself. To be honest, my words are so soothing, to myself. They’re even witty sometimes. And it is  shown and proved from my tweets back then and even my blog now. Just that I don’t think it’s suited to be published out there even when I know the words aren’t wrong i.e. they’re not memesongkan. 

I just be. 

A good photo, a good pose, some message, some of my favourite colours and clothes style that I like. And I hate fashion trend. So I need to bear with it. 

I  don’t have to wear trendy things for people to like my photos. I don’t have to write motivational quotes. I just be. 

I don’t have to think what kind of post would make the post have high engagement. Because the goal of each post is that I, just, be.

Good characteristic, good manners. 
The least I can do for dakwah. 

Be strong dear Erin. Fight the demons in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS