Tuesday, April 26, 2022

#26

Yesterday I thought to myself. In the bathroom. 

What legacy do you want to leave in this world? What do you want to leave behind in this world? What do you want to be remembered about? 

(Something like that, sorry my English has gone down the drain). 

So I thought, nothing. I’ve always want to be remembered in nothing. I hope no one remembers me, but Allah and His Beloved SAW. 

But then, I thought again… A legacy I want people to know, or remember, is this blog and my written diaries. I may not have expressed everything here and there. But I guess they are gems to me, so dear to me. It is me. My own being, bared here and there. 

Maybe this crossed my mind because of simplysajida’s writing, saying that she would do annotations on the books she has read so that when she leaves this world, her kids would be able to read it and know their mother better. 

So yeah maybe I have the same thought about my blog and my diaries. 

But it’s for the people I dear most. My friends and family, kids soon amin. 

But maybe especially for my sister. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS