Tuesday, October 4, 2022

#39

I was asked, “Erin dah siap ke?” for an engagement ceremony, when I was wearing this high-side-slits long-sleeved dress, moss crepe material, with a frikin matching coloured cargo pants, and a printed leopard pashmina. 

Sigh I didn’t have my full ootd picture. But that’s what I was wearing. 

So here I was kinda judged BUT I don’t blame her, I don’t hate her or dislike her for that. She’s just curious. And if she did judge, it’s the stereotype thinking that I blame. The norm that society brainwash you. Y’kno what I mean

So yeah. Reminds me of my outfit during my best friend’s sister’s wedding too. What more a wedding! Lol.

But still I liked my outfit coz cargo pants was so useful, I could keep my friend’s stuff like tissues, mobile phone and what nots. 

And dude I also wore loafers! Hah! What an outfit. Defo won’t be praised by women as omg cantiknyaaaaaaaaa HAHA and I’m glad that I won’t get those. I know my ego wants it but it’s good that I don’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS