Saturday, October 8, 2022

#40

I realise it’s hard for me to do hablum minannas. I’ve become this person who doesn’t want to care about anyone else other than my husband, my parents, parents in-law. (I was always that way but this time the vision is the most clearest).

Even if you look at sunnah, he SAW had companions. But here I choose not to. I do think about them but I do not want to care. I can’t have being an “introvert” as a reason behind that, yes. 

But to be honest I do think about my close friends and my in-laws and my siblings. Always. 

Just that it hurts. So I’m just gonna come back whenever I want and be gone whenever I want. No hard feelings. And I promise I won’t have any hard feelings if the same happens to me unless it’s from those 5 persons I mentioned. 

You see, when I say close friends or best friends, I don’t mind if we do not have mutual feelings on that. Coz to me, they are whom I feel to myself. And that’s what matters to me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS