Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hectic early year moments AGAIN

As usual every year in school, I'm always busy with school programs.
  1. Kawad Kadet Laut
  2. I want us to be fired up to do this. I hate to hear people saying that only Girl Guide, KRM, and Boy Scout can win. Anyway, not to get low self-esteem, but only around three weeks of practice to brush up the basics + one formation is too short to date.

  3. House practice @ Tok Sira @ Green
    Which, happens the same way as in SAB. I'm like so unfortunate to be in this kind of rumah sukan. The leader is no offence but does not know how to lead us. See, just the same.

  4. Civic portfolio
  5. Have to send it next week, and I haven't even start a thing. A simple assignment always the hardest.

  6. S.E.M. Project Type III
  7. One goal that we wanna achieve is to finish this freaking project. It's not like 'melepaskan batuk di tangga'. Just that, I think our project is not original and we're too late to change it. So we're just going to move on with it.
So many things to tell to my parents and dear friends but our rare meeting would make it more memorable. But it's alright, it's okay, I'm the artist in my world. I paint it how I want it to be.

"Crush, you will always be my could-but-never-will-be." - letterstocrush
I think it's impossible and I like it just the way it is now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS