Friday, January 1, 2010

The past year

I should be hanging out with my siblings like we usually do. Sadly, they are away from home. So this year is just another year. I don't get excited neither do I get nervous. Heck, I was doing my assignment as the firecrackers went off. Sounds pathetic, huh.

My friends are posting about 2009. I find them interesting. Let me share some beautiful experiences.
  • Ended my 1 year and 3 months specs - a record that I've made among other specs. Gonna make this new one longer :P
  • Having metals in my mouth - a trend nowadays.
  • Survived staying in Kuantan for four weeks - should I try more?
  • Did a public speaking in front of a quite big crowd whom I see every day - I got positive responds. Thanks guys ;)
  • Once played tennis at night until 11.30pm. It was heck a lot of fun! - Hard to repeat that in SPM year (just a stupid excuse).
  • Got three 100% marks straight for accountancy subject - just lucky.
  • Entered Petrosains for the first time - just because Atul was there.
  • Had the best hang out with my close friends from MRSM!
  • Bought too many handbags. Haha.
Hmm yeah. As Atul said, it's hard to think of the things happened. Well, I could always browse through the blog archive. The ones that I listed are those that I didn't have the chance to talk about. It was heck of a year ;)

My one important new year resolution?
Just live every day like I'm running out of time.
I learnt it the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS