Saturday, January 2, 2010

Packing up

Darn. I have so many stuffs to bring to school. Many books, precisely. How am I gonna stuff the pile of books in my room? They're just too many. Swell. I need to sort them out. I think I have crap books that I'm bringing. Oh what the heck, it's going to be my second home. I'll barely come back to hometown. Hmm.

Anyway, this notebookdoodles, she inspires me. Now I'm so determined to write a lil bit of my every day life. Twenty ten is going to be my last year of schooling and I want to cherish it every day. Like I said in my previous entry, time's running out. This determination suddenly comes to me because I was kind of frustrated when I couldn't know what exactly happened in my new school, like how my progress is going and how the heck I like being there?

Back in Japan, I wrote everything that has happened for every day I was there. It's like a traveling journal. And it was worth it. Because when I relive the past by reading them, I'd know what I've done right and wrong. That as a reminder of myself to not do the wrong thing again and learn from my mistakes. But then, since I stepped into this boarding school, I've never had time. There should've been because it is as if I'm 'muhasabah diri'. Jolting it down is much more a relief than whispering to myself at night.

Blogging can do me that favour but I won't have a simple access to wi-fi or laptop. So now I'm determined to have that fancy ringed diary. I'm on a mission, which is my next new year resolution:
Summarise every day with simple words; short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS