Friday, May 7, 2010

Junkfood after junkfood

Carl's Jr. for yesterday and Pizza for today. You're not home to gain FATS, Erin! Darn. Anyway, how could I refuse to accept free pizza?

The pizzas were actually for Syahbandar kawad. I stuffed in three slices of pizzas, and even brought home half of the whole pizza. There were too many extras. Alhamdulillah, rezeki. Bukan tak malu eh, Atul! :P

As you can see, I wore SAB ko-q t-shirt. So it made some of my peers there could not recognize me. Perhaps they just saw another SABian. I just blended in the crowd.















Some teachers gave me strange looks when they glanced at me and looked away. I kept on looking at them, just waiting for them to take another look.

And so they did, "Eh, you!"

That kind of notice made me flattered ;) I always won't miss the chance to visit SAB whenever I come home. And so I was labelled as a frequent visitor. Others didn't have the chance to do so. Well, it's really easy for me to visit my old school 'coz apparently it's a walking distance.

"Siap main tennis lagi," Afiq Danial said.

It's a bonus for me I guess. Anyways, what should I do with this fats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS