Thursday, August 1, 2013

Turning 20

Trade in the canvas back pack for a leather briefcase. Be an adult.
- Sincerely by @GentlemenWear
Well, it gets to me. Coz it’s like saying trade in the canvas back pack for a leather HANDBAG or women slingbag. Be an adult WOMAN.

I sensed this since yesterday, hanging out with the Iridiums. All the girls are so girly, I mean the girlfriends of the guys. And I’m there, with a sling bag, and Nike sports shoes like… okay
And anyway, being friends with Teha, with her loving to express how lovely things look. For instance, a lovely handbag when she sees one. And it’s actually true. Something in me loves handbags, Certain handbags, But still they’re called handbags. Maybe I’m close to that phase now. I even loved my sister’s handslingbag. Very lovely. But I’m still not with the handbags with short string. Haha I’m becoming a woman. I’m 20 years old for god’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS