Friday, January 9, 2015

#1

Bahagianya hidup lima hari ni. Why? Because everyday, for more than 8 hours, I got to see my baby. Work together. Go lunch together. Go to musolla together (then he waits for me before we head back to the office). Then when working hour is over, we'd wait for each other to finish up our tasks and walk together to train station, before we separate our ways there.

It has been lovely, before the real work comes.

And what is more enlightening is that the seniors thought him and I are twins. Like, that is a huge compliment for me because he is reaalllyy handsome like when you see him, you'd be like, -OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME YOU'RE SO LUCKY- kind of vibe (well at least that's how my cousin reacted, and yea actually I only know that it's her who reacts that way about him. But I'm still going to take that as the supportive basis of his handsomeness.)

Hence, when I'm being his twin, would mean I could be as good looking as him, and that comes from our seniors! Like AHSDJFKLHSJDFYES. And being a good soul-mate, he didn't comment anything further other than no, we're not twins. Haha. *we're testing our own market please understand our youthfulness xD*

Anyway, it has been great. What more things of tumblr and improvement of my skills at something for work. It has been a great week. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS