Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#17

Today (27.1.2015) would be the third time that a person praises my nose.
Like, first in 2012 or 2013, it was my guyfriend Atep who teases my nose being so mancung and pretty.
Then my pretty senior Pqa whom I've only come to know when we were in Eurotrip together. She asked me if I was a mix of Arab or something.
Pqa: Erin Mix ke?
Me: Eh takde lahh
Pqa: Tapi lawa hidung mancung
Or something like that. Please bear with my self-obsessedness

Then there was my senior colleague, while we in the train together, going home from work, she praised my nose nasal bone is well defined. You get what I mean?

I just love how people are so random at giving praises. I wish I am that confident to do that because I ALWAYS want to tell how pretty someone's clothes are or hijab or whatever.

And today was okay. I'm just really sad and worried about my relationship. I mean, I almost cried to Night Changes.
We're only getting older baby
And I’ve been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes
Everything that you’ve ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there’s nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you
I very hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS