Friday, January 9, 2015

#3 TREATS OTHERS GOOD

I like how my manager pointed out that I asked a good or a very good question, and she did that twice. I was like so confused about everything, I couldn't do my work without asking her. I don't care if I sound dumb to her, I just want to clarify myself so that I can actually complete my task.

She boosts my confidence to work even better. Not boosting ego.

I realize that sometimes you need compliments to  live through the day. Actually, not sometimes. Compliments make you happy because someone has liked something about you, in randomly and that is such a good feeling!

That's why lately, I've been complimenting, messaging people in tumblr to just talk and compliment them because they deserve it. Even the simplest I love your _____!!! It would mean the world to me, so it might mean something to other people. I don't mind giving compliments. I want people to feel good and happy, to spread that good vibe. Coz that would also make myself feel good too.

Coz as I said on recent messaging-galore, I don't care what they post and whatever they reblog, they're just awesome. The fandom is bizarre. I love everyone's comments, that I don't mind rambling on my personal blog. Making a tumblog specially for PTX was a really good idea.

Okay sorry for going out of track. But basically, treat others like how you would want to be treated ^-^

Since my personal tumblog is full of ptx followers.....I might rant so much here and spam posts coz that's what I do best that I don't know if you could even keep up. I'm going to redownload blogger on my phone now coz I love live blogging like I always do with my personal tumblr. So holla. Bless you for reading this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS