Monday, February 2, 2015

#29

Honestly I do not think it is appropriate to post intimate wedding photos, like kissing the forehead, hugging, then showing where the hands fall at, for example at the woman's hips or lower back. Like really focusing on that part.

Then there's the almost kissing scenes like so intense nooooooooooooo they are so sweet but so inappropriate. People should watch Nouman Ali Khan's talk about this (not exactly this, but something about the photos of your private life.) I can't remember the video but I will update this post soon.

I know this is a mind of someone who might be too horny but I think other people think so too. I hope I wouldn't be needing to do all those stuff. Or even if we do, it would be just for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS