Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#35

They bring me joy

Well you wanna know something?
When the boys came, when I saw Faris and Atep at first, I was so excited! I was like FARISS!! ATEEPPP!!
Then the others got to the peak… man it was a magical moment. I couldn’t believe what I saw. If you saw my face, you’d know how obvious of how happy I was when they came.
It was dark, and I couldn’t recognize who is who. Altho I knew it was them.
Then I squinted my eyes to see this one guy, and he pointed his torch at me, and say, ‘Hye, Erin!!’
Just hearing the voice, I knew it was Ha. Lol such a charmer dude ;)
Frankly I’d rather my girlfriends just hang out around them and mingle, not just stay at our place. Lantak la what Rashad say lolol
Yeah, I was like, nak lepak dengan diorang je. I missed them so much to be honest. Really miss them.

05:01pm on Nov 11th 2011
 Dear beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS