Monday, March 7, 2016

#241





Although I admit he kind of disturbed her in a way, I still think she's over reacting tbh. What more using cuss in your moment of anger or humiliation?

She showed an invitation to threat tho. First class mentality doesn't take things personally. First class mentality should know the consequences of his own doings, both good and bad.

I am actually so done with people who reacted negatively on these jokes when initially their action invites sarcasm. 

Tapi masalah jugak la orang orang yang p batu apikan dia. Tapi masalahnya jugak benda ni lawak. I don't get these people.

I feel like making a comment on each of her sentence above like how can you be so shallow......... I cry for you

But then, the anger she showed here, I somehow understand it. I say stupid things when I'm angry. I once posted it here. Only a few have read it (I think). And it was stupid. So after that I thought, if I'm angry or upset, I'll just need to keep it to myself, even if I want to write about it, I write privately, or tell someone.

Idk, to me, her caption is not... witty. #shrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS