Monday, March 14, 2016

#247

I want to say shallow, but no. Her opinion, I respect that. I also agree with it. But on the other hand I would also comment it on another side because everything has two sides. Or more because people's perspective varies in many ways.

A clever person doesn't enter such reality show but focus on life and commitment.
True.

But also a clever person cleverly thinks of the good s/he could do with the prize she'd win. Or how by becoming known, they could influence people to do good.

Maybe that's the commitment they are willing to take. The change in their life. You don't need to be what the degree cert let you. You embark in anything that makes you happy.

Maybe the questions are that way because it involves stage fright. I mean lol seriously think about it. The association takes into account their personality other than IQ (or which they should).

Lagi lagi Malaysia. Kalau show budak Are you smarter than 5th grader tu, like, they're Americans with good education since they were young! Malaysian education somehow lacks in that so the "simple" questions really explain that.

Nevertheless I also agree if they could give a higher level of questions (even though I also couldn't answer some of the questions last week 😂)

I mean, if it were me, I'd be nervous like hell that I couldn't answer any question right. So I definitely understand if that's the case.

Anyway. When giving thoughts, we need to think in many perspective and have the empathy. #shrugs 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS