Tuesday, October 1, 2019

#559

Lesson 7 of Thriving in the Digital World with Kindness

I think this is more to... creating a community, wanting to be heard by at least someone, etc, and not for personal use.

Because, as a post I've read on Mad's blog, it's, "Don't let anyone get the privilege of getting to know you." (-so easily).

I agree, for marketing, to be heard, if not for business, you need to do all that mentioned.

But me? I like to post photos on IG out of context. An emoji inserted, would be just because. A simple caption, incomprehensible, would be just because. 

Like for me, no, you don't need to know why I take and post this photo. Let them interpret however they like, be it negative or positive. A photo gives a thousand stories. And I know for a fact that, to avoid fitnah, you just simply don't post a photo that invites fitnah. Easy lol We are human with brains, akal.

I don't want people to understand what I actually want to portray or express. I like to make things out of context. I don't want any engagements. I just love my photos as they are. Well, that's just my way of using my personal IG.

Nevertheless, since I started live streaming, I have come to realise that some people like me for the person that I have portrayed. Those people who stayed, who still wants to hang out and watch me, to treat them, within the boundaries. Because during live streaming, I don't think I've become other person but myself. It is my own character. I did not create it. It has been inside me all along. And I might have nurtured her and she has grown and developed with me.

I agree that that character during live streaming is not the same as when I am not streaming, or when I am in front of a different crowd or party. It's the same as how you act differently in front of your family or your friends or your boss or your colleagues. Shrugs.

You can say that it is a persona that only lives in front of a camera. But, I'm okay with it. As long as I don't go against syariah, or that I lie to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS