Wednesday, October 2, 2019

#601 hoarse

Watching women live streamers, I'm thankful that my voice is not soft, rather hoarse lol Because I myself feel like geli geli if my voice is soft. Like it gives a different negative feel to listeners. 

Imagine a guy listens to your soft voice? Lol

If I'm attracted to a guy because of their manly deep voice, then a guy could be attracted to a girl because of her voice too xD

Lately I've been so attentive to girls' voices, like how even that their voices are so soft as compared to me. 

Still I'm thankful that my voice is kinda deep. My ex-colleague literally teased me with my deep voice. I could not forget that. At the time when I was teased, I kinda terasa. But then as time goes by, I'm thankful for it.

It gives me ease to talk to people without feeling guilty myself. I'm not blaming soft-voiced girls. It's natural, we are born with what we already have. So no blame is put on anyone lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS