Thursday, October 17, 2019

#605 hati tisu?

Why is it that I am easily affected by someone who gives negative gestures to me? For example, showing middle finger at me because they are mad at me. It happened just now on the road. I know it was my fault though. I definitely cannot recall if I had glanced before I changed lanes.

I was so affected too, even when Dad received that same remark on the road. At that time, I think Dad was not wrong. I felt so angry at that person that I almost cried.

This does not happen when I was being shout at for my lack of work or things like that. Like, if my boss or my parents get mad at me.

So I wonder now, why is it so easy for me to cry when they give negative hate gestures on me?

That's one thing. Another is that I cried so bad, when I heard the story of our friend, being kind of blackmailed and exposed by his own then girlfriend, especially when it involves maksiat. Because... we have been there, and done that. I understand his situation, being in black hole. He seems like a good person too. I mean, he knows the word, "marifatullah"??? Haha. That's something bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS