Tuesday, November 26, 2019

#622

I sent an email to AA Plus lol Coz I feel so blessed

Salam

I just wanna share my experience in local place, Malaysia. My experience whenever people look at me strange (or maybe I'm just perasan that they look at me strange). So I would always think positive and just smile and them, be kind to them if I had to ask for something. It feels good alhamdulillah.

About being role model, masyaaAllah. I have recently shown myself to the world (I do mobile phone game live streaming). With the niat that you stated above, "Not for our ego, or for fame or for pride, but for Allah." and "Because when we are busy striving to be the best version of ourselves, the people around us, will, In Sha Allah, start to catch on to this positive energy and aura."

I was so down for almost a week, about putting myself out there, and masyaaAllah your love letter came in the right time. To be honest, I've kinda skipped so many of your AA Plus letters and TLL. Today Allah gerakkan hati to read this love letter, and the fact that I was attracted to the title of the letter.

Also, if you remember, I just wanted to befriend good people, improve myself, to be better etc. I didn't feel it right away during the class. But masyaaAllah, I think something fruitful happened.

I think, I felt love, unconditionally for someone I have never met before. With this particular girl I met during an event for the mobile game. MasyaaAllah I don't know why I feel that way. If this is how it feels to love someone you never met before, how huge and grand is the unconditional that you could feel for The Prophet S.A.W? x3
Anyway I still don't go back to the classes I have attended here, but still good things happened indirectly because of them ^^

Much love,
Erin

Oh wait. Ha asked my how those lines affected me... I forgot to write that in the letter. So

Why I feel so moved by these two lines, I was in dilemma. That if I show myself to public, men especially would take advantage of me (what more that the community consists of more men than women). Also the fact that people always give me praises, that I was afraid I would lose myself into the fame or pride and also ego. But inside I know, I always istighfar, and remind myself that everything is for Allah. My husband always remind me that too, because honestly, we as human, naturally need the reminder spoken out loud to us, from a human being ^^"

So with this niat and awareness, I kept and keep on going with what I have, try to be better, with the hopes that people would catch the positive energy and aura, just like the second line. And the fact that I just want to spread the beauty of Islam. That even though we play games or streaming, we can still be true to ourselves and our deen especially.

Now I'm gonna send another chain letter haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS