Monday, September 14, 2020

#42

Whenever I don't know what more to do in my life, I'm always reminded for the people who exist in my life, for their du'as. Their du's even when they don't know whatever troubles I'm facing. I also pray the same for them. 

For their support. For their support of time and money. Subhanallah. I'm actually thinking of our supporters, who Allah has gerakkan hati diorang untuk spend that money to support us. Supporting us so that we can move forward, continue our journey to get His blessings, masyaaAllah.

Also to anyone who has invested their time to support us.

Despite that, thanks to my family. They don't directly support me, because they were not the first persons whom I tell about my work to. But still, when they knew, even when we still have not got any money out of it, Mom still supported me. Mom was so happy too, seeing I kinda did modelling, even when I did it for one or two instance haha. 

Really. Alhamdulillah. Don't forget to mention Him. Whatever your situation is. Innallaha ma'na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS