Wednesday, September 30, 2020

#45

A few things crossed my mind.

One thing when I was about to think of the title number, I thought, I only had 44 posts in 9 months. How detached I am with journaling my feelings here.

Then before that, I saw Mad's latest post. I haven't read it but I can't wait, I'm excited. No matter what kind of story, hers will always be heartfelt.

And actually, I forgot the other things, the main reason I wanted to write this new post today...

Ok I remember now. I just looked back at my phone, on what made me want to straight away go here and write something.

It was the calamity among my siblings, that has been lifted up. Alhamdulillah. Which it is included in the blessings that I have this year. That my two siblings are now in peace with each other. Alhamdulillah.

I thought it was gonna be forever, or a veeeery long time. I couldn't do much but du'a. And alhamdulillah.

Actually, I think it was since laster year... or the previous year... I can't remember. But then again, I'll include that in the list of blessings I have this year, 2020.

This blessing is related to the time that goes so fast this year and how less I do reflections on blogger. So many things have happened.

I am forever grateful that my husband is with me all through.

Alhamdulillah.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS