Friday, September 18, 2020

#44

 It started with me just voicing out that I have a class on Allah's name, At-Tawwab, The Most Forgiving.

Which could easily relates to Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim. Rahmat Allah. Sejauh mana. Kepada semua manusia, baik Islam atau kafir. 

And suddenly it led to the answer I have been looking for for so long... subhannalah. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah. 

To why are we even created? Not what's the purpose of us in this life, but it's why even want to create us humans?

My husband shared what he has learnt from Dr Zakir Naik on YouTube. 

About roh in luh mahfuz. Etc etc. I don't wanna go into detail on that, unless I have found the source. But may Allah reward my husband for this sharing. I cried. MasyaaAllah. 

All this while, all I know is to just do good and I will be rewarded. I did not feel the sweetness of it all. The real sweetness.

Maybe I only felt that really deep connection only at the moment I cried, and while I am writing now. But I hope I will feel it again, and continuously seek for it. Because Allahu, it is such a good feeling. 

In this dunya, it's not always rainbows and butterflies, like Jannah. In Jannah, we only feel good things. But not dunya. So I do expect that that sweetness I felt when Ha was sharing the story, would not last. It is a constant and insyaaAllah istiqomah thing to seek for.

So alhamdulillah for the feeling that I have felt even for a minute. 

May we be istiqomah in our journey to seek His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS