Thursday, February 4, 2021

#5

I wanna say I'm a hypocrite to myself because I always say I don't like birthday celebrations for my own birthday, but I'm always anticipating something. But I just don't want a celebration.

Inside I might be looking forward for some surprises but I don't want any surprises. 

That's the hypocrisy that I think I have.

But then, I thought, it's okay to look forward to something, but now expecting too much of it. Like if nothing happens, alhamdulillah. If something happens, alhamdulillah. 

Alhamdulillah for another day to do good.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for small things like just a simple text from people. Like masyaaAllah thank you dearies <3

Come to think of it, today was a great day, a great surprise and celebration as an advanced birthday gift. Thank you Hani for wanting to do something good with me. Alhamdulillah. 

I wanna make a post tomorrow, a short caption, but hidden meaning, but also packed with a beneficial message. I hope Ha accepts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS