Monday, February 8, 2021

#6

So I have this silly feeling I've been feeling since ever, and it has increased multifold when I entered streaming entertainment industry. Like astaghfirullahalazim..

I saw one post on my explore tab on IG. It shows, the person is sad, "when someone you never really liked stops flirting with you." Like, how toxic is that, that you do that to yourself?

This thing is actually normal because as the comments said:

  • people like to feel liked
  • we lowkey like it but when someone stop flirting we feel like noone likes me anymore
  • yeah, why are we women like this?
  • some times it's just nice to know someone's interested
  • RIP the attention!
  • Omg I thought I was the only one that feels like a bitch when I get upset about someone that used to like me stops.
So yeah, why are we like this? I feel sorry to myself, but I need to embrace it, also embrace the fact that it's natural. And try to look past it. Because this craving is really toxic and bad for my soul. So masyaaAllah, always always always go back to Allah because people like you because Allah has moved them and also He hid your flaws, your aib. And with that, use it, use the goodness, to show the goodness of Islam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS