Tuesday, February 9, 2021

#7

I rewatched a video, because I was curious about Norreen's live stream. I kinda forgot her name xD So I searched Huzair youtube, then looked through his videos then bam, found this video again.


I didn't have anything to do, so I spent time to rewatch this video. I skipped some part and I remember that he mentioned if you wanna know more, watch her video. So it was on suggested list on the right, so I watched it too.

I love these kind of conversations like between you and your friend. Like everytime I meet my homie Mad or Atul or Adli or A'an, it will always relate to Allah SWT. And I hope they don't feel like "menyampah" sebab aku suka borak pasal benda tu haha. Faham kaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn?

And I'm so grateful that I have them in my life that I could talk about it. Like, Allah kurniakan, datangkan insan-insan seperti diorang ni, dalam hidup aku, jenis yang suka jugak, tak kisah jugak kalau aku borak kaitkan dengan islam dan Allah. 

 It's just truly a blessing. 

And masyaaAllah. Sebenarnya, Allah hadirkan jugak, supporters macam kawan-kawan aku ni. Dalam group WhatsApp pun ok je kena 'dakwah' ringan-ringan. Takde la nak terus kena tarbiyyah. Tapi saling mengingati. Tu je. Alhamdulillah.

Like, dude, I don't mind talking about deep stuff with you. I'm so on for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS