Wednesday, May 8, 2019

#533 Mom & Dad

This one time when the controversy between Cik Epal and CS was so fired up, I was so curious, so I googled, and found this forum specially to discuss famous popular people. In between my reading, I thought, this must be the same forum people were talking about my employer. But no, I don't want to find out. I know I'm easily swayed, but I know better to think of good in people, although it is a cruel world of unknown. It's easier that way so we can live at ease. *shrugs*. 

Anyway, so you know how easily you get from one gossip to another on internet. I suddenly found myself reading about dUck's owner. I was never keen of her. Something with her feels off. Her and her people. But I always tell myself to never judge, so I just end up not knowing about their lives and brands and whatever. Then there was a point that someone made, that dia bajet, acah omputeh, calling her mom 'Mommy' or something like that. Padahal mak dia panggil diri dia Mak je. I think it's Mak je, maybe, can't remember. 

So it got me thinking, I'm also like that. I don't actually call my parents straight to their face, Mom/Dad though. I only like to mention them as Mom or Dad in my writings, the names I saved in my phone, when I talk to myself, or in my head. I think back when I was keen of talking in English with Dad, I did call him Dad, but very rarely. He didn't mind, never flinched or whatever.

Now I don't talk with my parents anymore. Let alone to try to talk with Dad in English. Everything is awkward and uncomfortable, that I'd always rather shut my mouth and keep everything to myself. It's the saddest choice that I make in my life, after shutting out from having close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS