Wednesday, May 15, 2019

#534

I already felt something wasn’t good when the woman driver asked me where I live. I mean, I don’t like small talks.... especially when I’m not in the mood. Excuse me but I have mood swings, I’m human, I can’t be all positive 100% of the time. I was still aware not to be a jerk so I tried not putting my stupid stern face.

After a Q&A session on where the destination is, she decided not to use google map to save data. I thought, what? But then, okay fair enough. She uses more data than I do. Let’s see which route she’s taking. 

She took the road which needed extra 5 minutes to reach. Where she could just use the highway. She thought she knew so well that she doesn’t need a map, especially Waze?? Waze doesn’t use much data!

I know I can talk about this but I wasn’t in the mood.

Then she asked where to stop... which bus stop... like...  girl, save your time and use the map. Didn’t I give you the bad vibe in the first place that doesn’t tick you to google yourself. Lol

I’m safely arrived. Just that, in my point of view, you should trust Waze for its purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS