Thursday, May 16, 2019

#535

Subhanallah. I feel so guilty for even let myself feel this way when it was happening.

Again, I'm so not in the mood to talk and give directions and what I want. My fault that I forgot to write a note on the app prior to booking.

The ride home, the driver took a route with toll, by following Google Maps - which is not recommended by me. But then, I thought, nevermind, just another RM2.50. Sabar. Accept, adapt, act.

Usually if you're not familiar with the exit, you would take a wrong lane. Thankfully he took the correct lane, the middle one. Yet, slightly before the next exit, I almost blurt out something but I didn't, and he took the wrong one, which is to Shah Alam. I heard him mutter something to himself.

All I was thinking, whatever, pretend like I didn't know the route at all. Like which route we should have taken etc. Still I was kind of blaming him for using Google Map or whatever. I was angry but I didn't show it. Sometimes I notice him glance to the left, maybe he wanted to look at my reaction, to say something. But all the way, I was looking outside the window. So he couldn't exactly start that conversation. I was thinking, why don't you talk or ask? I would always do that, when I was in Audit field.

Despite that, all the way, I kept telling myself, it's okay, now you know where this route goes, because I have been wondering about it. I kept telling that, despite later, we went through 5 tolls in total - which should have been only one. I was battling inside - my good side and my bad side.

I had to comfort myself, to let this go. I would let this go, by not confronting him, but at the same time, report to Grab if he charged me those 4 tolls. I still made a mental note to say thank you to him politely.

Usually I would feel guilty to ask them to actually drop me in front of the lobby of my block. But this time, I convinced myself not to feel guilty because of the incident happened earlier.

I did tell him politely to drive through the poll and said thank you.

I didn't check my phone until I entered the house. 

He charged me only the base fare, without a single toll. I felt frikin guilty. So guilty. I made du'a for him. And prayed that he forgives me if I ever did anything that made him terasa.

So I gave him 5 stars.

I learnt a lesson. He learnt his.

My lesson is that, always communicate to avoid misunderstanding.

Anyway, out of topic, I'm so keen on writing so long, as I have been reading e-books of The Night Angel and The Darkest Minds trilogy. So since then, I tend to write in details. Hee.

I didn't know that I'm also a writer other than a reader, as I stated in the heartwork for AA Consistency Class. 'Cause apparently I like to spam posts, like I did on tumblr. I'm treating this blog as tumblr haha. And I don't even care. As long as I understand my own writing. (But to be honest I couldn't quite comprehend some of my old posts, like who's the person I mentioned, where and when).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS