Saturday, May 25, 2019

#538

I wonder why I didn’t take any photos for yesterday and today’s outing. 

Yesterday I got to meet my verily missed close friend - she came over to my house, and we got to break our fast together with UiTM bros. *happy tears*

A two-storey condominium bruh! 

Then today I got to finally go to KLCC with Ha. And FINALLY bought that straw bag I’ve been eyeing on preloved items on Carousell. Hah! I bought Topshop’s straw bag. Yes it costs so much but I don’t care. That was all I bought though. I saw the shoes I like but then I know I wouldn’t wear it in the near future. What more those frikin pretty Timberland hiking boots. 

Stopped by home to send the kuih then alhamdulillah got ourselves rendang made by Dad. 

I got flu and period today but alhamdulillah still *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS