Friday, July 26, 2019

#543

I know that confidence builds by doing. But I am really uncomfortable showing my own face broadcasting to public. Not because I'm not pretty, but because I don't talk much. And even if my face is not shown, I don't talk much too. 

I just basically don't talk much to people since I stopped working in Audit field. Like on serious note, I only talk with my husband.

I don't know how to converse with men at work, other than about work. It feels so uncomfortable. I've got so many things on my head that I could say out loud. That I could joke about. But nothing comes out. 

Well heck, I might not even know how to converse with all other men. I can't. I couldn't. Is it that I feel insecure? That I'm so preserved in the presence of men. 

Hence all these results to me being so difficult to talk in front of cameras. Although I know I like to, like I was in high school, when Attira and I hyped up each other.

I don't know if I can do this. My body didn't feel good yesterday anyway. Like the day itself was overwhelming, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS