Friday, July 26, 2019

#547 Reposts

I have tagged people and posted beautiful photos and what not. But with no context and no caption.

Alas, they still don't repost my photos on their stories or feed. Lol. I guess I'm not good enough.

Or maybe I cannot think that way. I should think that, the way they see it is so different than my perspective. Not just the people you tagged, but also every other person except yourself.

If I think it's pretty and worthy to myself, then it is. Shrugs.

This reminds me of my goals to post photos more often in a week. Maybe 2 photos?

I have edited all our photos but then I didn't have the mood to post. Even though I know I should just post. But the feeling of posting to public needs to be there too. It's some kind of feeling that I need it to be there not for others but for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS