Tuesday, July 30, 2019

#550

Here was a post about this IG shop https://beautificious.blogspot.com/2019/05/537.html

So I made a complaint then just ignored her reply because I was sick and annoyed by her ego and ignorance. 

After I made a couple of complaints the other day recently, I toughen up to read what she has said.

And it’s so disappointing. I just cannot with this kind of seller.





I’m so curious on sellers like this. Don’t you want to know what people think about your business? Ah yes, do whatever you think is right and ignore all the haters. But how can you improve without knowing your flaws?

I mean, I know I’m so egoistic that it’s hard to take criticism that I always cry when people tell the bad side of me. But I accept it. It’s true. And that’s where I could improve myself.

Since the first time I complained about the address, that tak sampai ke alamat saya ni sebab different courier. Since even that, no apologies AT ALL. Until the end of the conversation!

Can’t she just admit that yeah you need to check again on the courier. I don’t need your repeated explanation. You just don’t want to admit that you’re wrong lol zz

I like the clothes she sell but I think it’s better for me not to deal with this IG shop anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS