Tuesday, July 30, 2019

#552 reminder

I’m just posting all these because people like these exist. The world is cruel. Shrugs

Edit:
Wed, Aug 7th, 11:22 AM

Cruelty includes the harsh reality that gangs actually exist. That you need to pay someone or do something for someone to get something.

Cruelty includes Muslim politicians actually do drugs or do adultery. Well actually, not just them. Celebrities or just normal people. It has become a norm and that's even sadder.

I am just trying to live, putting the 'Why' to my life, for Allah, and Allah only. Seriously. The reminder from my friend really helps. If I don't follow Islamic profiles on social media, alhamdulillah I have friends who love to give those kind of reminders.

p/s: The 'friend' is Muna, a revert. MasyaaAllah. I actually like to read hers and Hanis' WhatsApp stories. So full of reminders <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS