Thursday, January 20, 2011

Building a new life

...in a new state. (With Hajar here, my new friend and classmate :) )
I've been to Kuantan and now, Shah Alam. Merantau woo! Shah Alam je pun.

Basically, I got a MARA scholarship for CAT-ACCA fast track programme in UiTM. Interesting, but you gotta be able to keep up. Like most of any other students, I'm really nervous about T5. But like hajah said, you gotta focus on your strength and always think positive. How in the world did I get the scholarship if they didn't see my potential. So actually everyone has their own potential. You just gotta believe it. I can do this, insyaAllah.

The best thing is here, I get to know how to travel around here by bus. It would make me easier to go about.

Roommates are cool. I think it's hard to have roommates like them.

Classmates, although soooo eerily quite on the first week, we've managed to mingle around. And our class rep is interestingly outspoken.

The room I got is awesomeness. I just love it here. And I shouldn't be thinking about going home that much. I mean, life in university is once in a life time, too! Gotta keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS