Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life is

I realised that I should not be afraid of entering early. 10th of January would just be another ordinary day. And days, we should live meaningfully. Not mourning about it.

I remembered, telling my bestie in Kuantan, that I would never want to live my days there, mourning about my suffocation. That if I ever get to that point where I talk about it, I wanted her to change to subject abruptly.

I was afraid I would mourn about it throughout the year. For I fear that in the future, when I look back on 2010, I would regret it my whole life, like, 'Why the heck did I even care to think about him? It was useless.' It would mean I have wasted my time there.

Nonetheless, it was a suffering that I had to bear. I needed distraction. Assignments kept me packed. Thankfully I succeeded in avoiding mourning about it.

So when I look back on 2010, I am highly grateful for everything that has happened. I rocked the world I lived in. I lived it just the way I wanted it to be. Because 'you are who you think you are'.

Plainly, life is more than just... him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS