Saturday, January 1, 2011

You make me smile

The great moments when,
you texted me almost every night just to say good luck and good night;
you topup-ed just because you wanted to text me;
you stared at me from far, and later called out my name;
I saw you preparing a stool for me to sit. How could I not resist?;
you praised me wearing the robe;
you came to me randomly, just to ask a question;
you just stopped playing BB for a while just to talk to me;
we were walking together, having a chat, after the night prep.
So on and so forth. It's unlistable.
And all of 'em happened during the SPM examination. Wicked.

Whatever you did, you just made me smile. Even when I was in the exam hall, writing down the answers. So incredible. See how powerful your affect was to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS