Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fake

In the end.. they are the ones who stayed. And I'm the fake friend who doesn't.

When I asked you, "When a friend suddenly keeps quiet, would you go and ask her directly? Like, what happened to her? Did I do something wrong? Would you ask that way?"

That, was actually for some other friend. That feeling to you wasn't that strong. But now, it has gone worst. I hate this.

So you answered, "Well it depends. Maybe she has changed? That she is not how she used to be with you before?"

How deep is that? Indirectly, I think you were referring to me too. And I think you felt as if what I asked you, was for you. I didn't realize I was doing that, till now.

I couldn't ask a thing about this. I couldn't live by my principle: "When something felt wrong, just ask straight away." I couldn't. Because I'm afraid, I'm a coward. Just like how I used to be back then with my previous room-mates. Why am I this way?

I miss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS