Thursday, November 15, 2012

In the meantime..

While we were getting distant from each other, I had my boys. Or our boys. Because of them, I felt like I had no problems in the world. Yes, guys are like that. They don't see problems as a big deal.

I became close to the person I thought I'd never be. I wanted to tell you, but at the time, it was cold between us. I only had him, and the boys.

The fact that I always hang out with them, I lived the way they do; I forgot my sorrows. I forgot the people who are more important to me (not the boys' fault). Which is you, and my girls.

Nevertheless, with that being said, maybe our being-distant has a reason behind it. There's hikmah in everything that happened. For what I see, for myself, it's the chance to see if he really cares.

Whatever it is, always see things in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS