Monday, November 26, 2012

Snapped

I still remember... how I snapped at her. In Tokyo. Like literally snapped, blew over the top. Just because she  didn't get the picture right. I sensed her anger. I felt guilty. I apologized straight away. I mean, who else in the world did I have back then? Especially in Tokyo? It was only her. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't stand the coldness even for 5 minutes.

And the best feeling is she forgave me. And we were back as usual, telling me not to do it again. I promise I wouldn't snap at her out of the blue. InsyaaAllah, I still won't.

I should have done the same with you. I knew that I snapped. I could feel it. I should have just said sorry straight away. Why didn't I see it? Oh dear... you never know how sorry I am, hurting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS