Saturday, November 24, 2012

No do overs

Perhaps this is the end of every close friendship I made after MRSM. I realize I don't deserve to be close to anyone, when I'll only hurt people. I was always the cause of the ending of my friendship with others.

It's better if I just stay away from being too close to someone. I don't deserve close friends. They're better off with someone else, whom are more true than me.

I guess, relating to my previous posts, starting over is never an option with them. I should stay away.

And another post, walls up.
That I should not be close to anybody here,
and that I should not let people in.
I should be careful to whom I share with.
I should be careful to whom I open my heart to.
You just can't afford to hurt someone or get hurt again.
You just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS