Tuesday, September 15, 2015

#154

I feel like, Twitter is not safe for my freedom of speech. The more I know that more people a reading, the more insecure I would feel. Of course I would love for people to read my thoughts. But Twitter kind of beats the purpose. Twitter is somehow for lazy people. They are interested to scroll through because it's easy to read bits of this and that and not wholly.

And it's always because of the word limitation that could get the wrong message to be delivered. Or the message to be wrongly interpreted. Though yes, people look at things differently. My tweets are always vague that I sometimes feel pointless to tweet about it. Sometimes also I feel like my tweet could hurt some readers or raise issues and dramas so I just couldn't make myself to voice that freely.

Nonetheless the word limitation to deliver a message is a good of an art of precision. Which I am not good at. Unless sometimes I just like to babble.....

But hey, it's a pity for me that people couldn't know what my tweets really mean. Because most of them are just one out of a thousand pieces of the stories.

And the stories are always more than just that one tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS