Sunday, September 27, 2015

#166

When a person is handsome or beautiful, you couldn't much deny the fact that they are, and the fact that any interaction between you and him (in this case it's a guy) makes you giggly.

I could always be peramah and ask him stuff but I didn't. To all the people I began to talk with, I let it hanging. It ended just there. What a bummer. I could have done something.

So I reread this on 19th November 2015 and thinking, when was this? Which guy? Damn I could not recall a thing.

Okay. Update: This is about the airport dude. I mean, this entry was posted on 27th September. I was at the airport that day, coming back from Melbourne. How did I not think about it? I've forgotten the date I went to Melbourne lol. It crossed my mind when the post about wanting to do MPA instead of MBA.

So this airport dude. Haha. He helped me with my luggage. I mean, seriously, my luggage was HUGE. The way I was lifting it, it could easily tell you that it was heavy for me. I had to do it by myself.

I was queuing for the custom, not knowing a cute guy behind me, until it was my turn. It felt really silly to lift the bag because it was freakin' heavy. The women police was not that friendly to help me with it. Yea I mean whatever, you're trained, I know you can carry anything heavy.

Yeah it took me some long seconds to put the bag on the tray. When exiting, I was like, okay, Erin, prepare to lift the bags without taking too much time. But no. The smaller bag came out first. So I just simple lifted it and put on the trolley first. But then how was I supposed to put the bigger bag? So I was like, trying and trying to put the bag on the trolley, but failed. I decided to just take out the smaller bag aside, to make room for the bigger luggage.

Then at that time, gosh, that time, he asked, "Boleh ke? Meh saya tolong." "Oh ok.." He easily lifted the bag onto the trolley while I took a glance on how he is. He's a skinny guy. But I saw he kind of brought some sports tool. Badminton? I can't recall. He's not just a skinny guy. Maybe because guys are meant to be strong even when they are skinny. So he seemed to be a strong guy. He lifted with ease, cam tak terhegeh hegeh.

Then after the first bag, I wanted things to end so quick that I took (or tried to) the smaller luggage. But then he also offered his hand to lift that bag so I just simply 'okay' and handed him the bag handle and accidentally, our skin touched. His hand was quite cold.

Then, done with my stuff, I just said, "Thank you." I mean, just imagine how I don't talk that much??? Ruginyaaa. Then I just went off without waiting him or look at him in the eye to say thank you or whatever else. I saw him went off first when we arrived outside. I had to wait for my parents. So there was where it ends. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS