Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#162 Pieces of 5A

Raya made some of us reunite. It was Syaf's open house specially for us. It was late, but for the sake of my friends, the feeling to meet them was so strong.

I am so grateful that I made that decision. Remember when I said my 5A classmates are the best classmates I've ever experienced in my whole life? It's true. That day has proven to me again, that they really are the best. We gossiped on so many things lol (istighfar)

Also, my guyfriends at high school are as cool as my UiTM guyfriends. I mean, I felt like home already. I felt like I was hanging out with the boys, but actually it was with my high school boys and girls. I think the sole reason to this is because my college guyfriends are also from MRSM, and they kind of have the same treat one way or another.





I wish I could have joined the trip to Kuantan. But this raya visit was sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS