Tuesday, September 15, 2015

#155

At National Mosque for our second photoshoot, a foreigner asked me to take a photo of him in the mosque. Then he asked where I was from. I don't know know to whom he directed the question; to us or to me. So I said, "Oh yea we're local."
"Oh, so you live in Kuala Lumpur?"
"Yea yea, we live here."
"Ahhh I see. Have a good day then. Take care!"

He waved and carved a wide charming smile. I replied, "Hey, you too! Take care!"

I couldn't help but feel so happy. Right then I had a theory for myself. I might have a unique face that people think I'm just not a Malaysian. Kekekeke

Later on, walking back to our sitting spot, I was like, Eh but he sounded like an Arabic guy. Why did he have to wear that robe? Maybe he was not a Muslim. Hmmmmmm..... no idea.

Lol I was rambling to myself in front of a merely stranger. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS